All returns must be in the original packaging, including any free goods received, and must be received by the seller within 7 business days of the return authorization. All returns must be in “New” un-used condition only for a full credit (less shipping costs) or a 20% restocking fee will apply on small items and a 25-35% restocking fee will apply on all furniture, chairs, mats and trolleys. A copy of the original sales invoice must accompany all returns. Special order items are NOT eligible for return.
15 Day Return for Refund or Exchange Policy
Returns are accepted within 15 days of purchase, less shipping costs. All returns must be in original packaging, include any free goods received, and be received in “New” condition for credit or a 25% restocking fee will apply. A copy of the original sales invoice must accompany all returns.
For sanitary health concerns, we do not accept the returns of hair brushes, combs or liquid / powder hair care & hair loss products.
How to Return:
To complete your return please email us with your order number firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization number.
If possible, re-use your original shipping box and packing materials to secure the item(s). Address your package to:
Returns RMA #
KUDCI BEAUTY SUPPLIES
We recommend shipping your package through a traceable shipping method like USPS, Federal Express or UPS who all offer Delivery Confirmation.
- Please include a copy of your original receipt or packing slip.
- Your return must be received by the seller within 10 business days of your return authorization.
- We will email you within 5 business days of receiving your package to confirm your return. Once your return is received, a refund will be issued within 1 billing cycle.
Unfortunately, we cannot exchange orders received later than 30 days from purchase..
KUDCI BEAUTY SUPPLY is not responsible for any shipping charges which may apply. Prices subjected to change without notification. Buyer agrees that if buyer fails to make payment as specified herein, seller will be entitled to all costs and attorneys’ fees expended to enforce the terms of this invoice. Buyer also agrees that any action or proceeding based on this invoice must be venued in California and be subject to the laws of the state of California.
If your shipment is damaged in transit, please keep the original shipping carton and follow these instructions to replace your order:
- E-mail and let us know what happened; don’t forget to include your order number and contact information.
- Within 24 hours of receipt, please call your shipping carrier to obtain a Damage Inspection report. For further instructions, review the information from UPS or USPS.
- Request that your shipping carrier return the order to The Shipper at the address listed on the package. Please do NOT return the order yourself. This may delay your transaction.