Rahma Center COVID-19 POLICY & PROCEDURES
FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE
To attend daily congregational prayers at The Rahma Center during COVID-19 pandemic, you MUST pre-register and adhere to the following procedures:
- All attendees must register through Eventbrite to attend.
- Please perform Wudu at home before coming to the center.
- Prayers will be held inside the main prayer hall.
- Wear face masks covering mouth and nose, no exceptions.
- Chairs will be available for those who need them.
- Only persons who have been vaccinated should attend prayers at The Rahma Center.
- Your temperature may be checked at entry. Anyone with a temperature higher than 100.4 or flu-like symptoms, i.e., runny nose or cough will not be allowed to enter.
- To abide by the State and County guidelines, only a limited number of people are allowed at The Rahma Center. Those who have registered will be given first priority.
- The Rahma Center will close the entrance doors when the musallah reaches capacity.
Any person who attends a prayer and subsequently tests positive for COVID-19 should inform the Rahma Center immediately by calling (949) 989-2350 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rahma Center will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will adjust this policy and procedure accordingly. We appreciate your patience. Your safety and that of our staff and volunteers’ well-being are our main concern.